Frogspawn frags for sale.

littlebuck

Im going to start fragging out one of my frogspawns. Once i get a few people that want them i will start to frag. If you want some let me know. Right now im asking $10 per head. I will ship but would like to ship overnight. If you want any please email me. Let me know how many heads you want and ur zip and i can give u a total price. littlebuck70@yahoo.com

littlebuck

I also have 1 frag of pink zoos. Around 10-15 heads. $25 I have 5-6 frags of toadstool leathers. $15 each. I have 2 acan frags with 10+ heads on each $40. Clove frags will be around 1x1 some bigger depending on how they frag off. $15. If you want anything feel free to email me. Nothing has been fragged really so i can make peices bigger if needed. Frogspawn has a few people intrested so they wont last long.

greg803

Originally Posted by Littlebuck
Im going to start fragging out one of my frogspawns. Once i get a few people that want them i will start to frag. If you want some let me know. Right now im asking $10 per head. I will ship but would like to ship overnight. If you want any please email me. Let me know how many heads you want and ur zip and i can give u a total price. littlebuck70@yahoo.com

I waould like to see the acan also

krazyk

holla at your boy if you need some help with the pictures. I just got a new digital camera in today

littlebuck

Originally Posted by happy5446
i may take 2 heads of frogspawn depending on the shipping cost. 23234

Shipping over night is 35
2nd day 17