frogspawn fs

grabbitt

Originally Posted by boostinger
i have 4 heads of frog spawn forsale $70 for all 4 head will not split

jtrzerocool

i have 4 heads of frog spawn forsale $70 for all 4 head will not split
$70 seems alot for 4 heads...is it a special type of frogspawn...do you have any pics?

jtrzerocool

its like $15 per head here at a LFS...and you dont have to pay for shipping...but you can even find it cheeper then that...i got a frogspawn green/purple tips with 7 heads from my LFS for $45...

namas05

Something tells me that this guy is a scammer.
Check his other post for the caps. With someone elses pictures.
BEWARE!!!!!!

boostinger

nama you are right you cought me wow you are so good are you a detective becouse you got me. no you fricken dumb ass i am not a scammer but you can think i am if you want if you dont want to buy becuse you think im a skammer then dont but all i as if grow the f u c k up

boostinger

Originally Posted by jtrzerocool
its like $15 per head here at a LFS...and you dont have to pay for shipping...but you can even find it cheeper then that...i got a frogspawn green/purple tips with 7 heads from my LFS for $45...
sweet buy it there then thanks

dnraiders

thats too much. i just got 7 heads of torch for $40. they guy was selling 9 heads of frogspawn for 45 and 5 heads of hammer for 20.

S

saltycrab

This is definitely a scammer guys. From the last post I would guess hes some kid. Hes claimed to sell all kinds of random stuff just do a search for his posts. The best is for the Solaris LED lights for 1500 dollars. Theres also the Monti cap pics that he stole from another forum and cropped. This kids a joke don't waste your money.
You know what "boostinger" how about you post just ONE picture of ONE of the over a dozen fictitious items for sale with a card that says boostinger next to it so we can see that you are for real.

reefitup

nama you are right you cought me wow you are so good are you a detective becouse you got me. no you fricken dumb ass i am not a scammer but you can think i am if you want if you dont want to buy becuse you think im a skammer then dont but all i as if grow the f u c k up

Um...all I gotta say is...

WORKED FOR ME!