Frogspawn i ohio for trade

blownz281

I'm looking for clove,anthelia,daisy polpys,xenia to trade for frogspawn frags. located in youngstown,ohio. no shipping.

blownz281

Sweet! when is the frag swap? i might be able to go. i also might be bringing a large 2 ft eel,tomato clown,damsel fish up to RMS on Shelton RD for credit sometime. since i can't get anyone to trade me or buy them.. maybe you know someone? i will trade or take cash for these guys. also trying to sell my 125gallon All Glass Aquarium comes with
Tank
stand
heater
2 sea clone skimmers with maxi jet powerheads
1 canister filter 4 months old
2 strip lights
3 glass lids $300.00
whats your email so i can send you a pciture of the frogspawn. it was in a old tank i had and put it into my new tank acouple days ago. ten times better lighting so it still getting use to the lighting. i would rather not ship as i have no idea where to get a heat pack at. i'm pretty sure my wife is off on monday if that would work for you? we could meet at RMS. send me your email addy for a picture of my frogs. how big of a piece are you willing to trade me? i only want one frag of mine and would trade the whole thing for a large clump of anthelia polpys. maybe you could show me a picture of how much. also does it cost anything to get in the frag swap? i don;t have a job so don;t have money to throw around. thanks

flboyinohio

HI!
I am pretty new to the Reef tank thing and was wondering if you could tell me when and where the Cleveland frag show was???? I go to john Carroll Univ. and would really love to attend that event

danieljames

When is this event and where? I live about 15min south of Cleveland.....is this an event a newer hobbyist like myself would get chewed apart at? Or are there a bunch of cool cheap frags for sale? Trade only?