frogspawn trade

fishfryer

sent pkg on monday for hairy mushroom set up last week. he received as promised today on wednesday, and now says"oh forgot" and when received pkg complaining size to small and maybe dead since weather causing water temp 50?. well it has been 80"s alll week beware of this trader.... :mad:

juggalojim

heres a pic of his "frag"
after 8hrs in tank... i was emailing alot of people and deleted his on accident... the water in the bag was really cold and it was leaking! im not a poor trader and i DO NOT rip people off!! you can have this "Good sized" frogspawn back by all means...

fishfryer

the pic above is what i sent. if it did not open it needs more time or did not come thru shipping. i sent in insulated box and bagged properly and that is what can happen... but you are a poor trader as you didnt even send item promised and still think you are wronged.what about me who didnt even get a promised pkg... i would not reccommend trading with you juggalo jim to anyone as i have been stifffed....

dina12

Sorry the trade did not go well for you two. I have traded with Jim and I am very happy with our trade. My Hairy Mushrooms are beautiful.

fishfryer

well if i went in person and traded with someone it usually goes fine you see what you get and make sure you get something and dont worry about the mail destroying the coral. but to trade by mail is a different story and that is where trust is involved.

pete43

Do you still have any frogspawn left?Or was that the whole piece I gave you?
We traded in person,so....
I am by no means taking sides,did you tie a piece of styrofoam to the exo-skeleton,to suspend the piece upside down during transit?

fishfryer

hi pete i still have your torch i gave him one of two heads of frogspawn and i but it in bag in insulated box. i didnt put it on stryofoam.

adairable

Originally Posted by pete43
If you need anymore,I could spare a head or two,perhaps

you have frogspawn? hook a sista up

pete43

I should be meeting up with Steve Bonebrake in few days,I'll give him a little extra sum-sum for ya.(if he does'nt mind bringing it back for you)

adairable

Originally Posted by pete43
I should be meeting up with Steve Bonebrake in few days,I'll give him a little extra sum-sum for ya.(if he does'nt mind bringing it back for you)

you serious???!!!
OMG i <3 ya
what do I owe you/bonebrake?