From North east ohio?

purfectriot

Is there any LFS around u? Ive gone to a few here in toledo and they were all nasty and the closest one is in Romulus michigan (tropicorium)that i have founf that has great sales and are great advisors...any down there?

alix2.0

not sure about toledo, im more in the akron / canton area. i used to go to wet pets plus by the strip, but its under new management now & i hear its not doing too well. two turtles in akron is nice, but kind of expensive. theres a really nice store in cleveland, but i cant think of the name. also kind of expensive. theres a new LFS on exchange street in akron too, that ones great. the manager's really nice, and their prices arent terrible. id go just to check out the display tanks. sorry im not too much help. lol. good to see another ohioan on the boards!

U

usirchchris

I have gotten quite a few fish from jack's aquarium and pets. There are two near me...one is awful, but one is really good. If you are ever in the Dayton area go to Gerber saltwater warehouse. Very hole in the wall, and hard to find as they don't really have signage, but they have tons of stuff, and get rare stuff frequently. Use to be wholesale only, but now open to the public. Great store

unleashed

i delt with fish doctors of yspilanty mich and canton for many yrs the trenten store is the newest of the 3 ..almost all my fish came from those stores.. the ypsi store has some major sales going on right now. new and used equipment also tank ect..for sale they are estimated about an hr from toledo

burch2006

I'm in Canton... but usually do my shopping here (swt.com) or in Kent. Couple of places around, but I highly doubt you're making the 3 hour trip.

noah's nemo

I'm from northwest PA.Little place called Erie,its about 30-40 mins from Ohio line(right along the lakeshore).We have a great little place called Sea Cave
.Not sure how far that would be for you.

Cleveland Area- Aquarium adventure in Brooklyn OH has good stock and healty fish! also been to Pets Choice and RMS..prefer the Aquarium Adventure store...Aquatic Technology in Columbia Station, OH is probably the best in NE OHIO just IMO

purfectriot

Yeah i think ill make a trip to Fish Doctors today...I Like the Tropicorium in romulus...They always have awesome sales and are very helpful. I got my blood shrimp there for $14 and they are usually $30+