from the start

scooter8416

very nice start.
I would put the heater and thermeter (sp?) in the sump, looks like you have a sump, can see overflow box. In doing so it will make the tank look less clustered.
Other than that, excellent start, keep it up

m.rogers

thanks DvSKiN it has been fun to see all the new thing i have learned from people on this board.
mike

m.rogers

scotter i did move every thing that i could and i glued some GSP to my overflow so that will be hard to pick out soon i hope.

attml

Hey Mike,
The tank looks great! I cant wait to see what the big one looks like when you get it set up! Very nice!!!:)

T

thomas712

I'm looking, then I looked some more, then I looked even more.
Alright m.rogers just where are those fantastic ricordias that you showed us pic's of before? I want to see them again. I bet lots of newbies want to see them too. :D
Looks great M.R. :D better than my 90 which is limping along at a slower pace.
Thomas

m.rogers

thomas your 90 is going faster then my 150 it is still high and dry i got my skimmer my lighting (4-400watt mh)and some other little thing just have to wait on the live rock.

m.rogers

thanks mark i have to wait on the 150 to after to new little guy gets here some time in august then have to see what the money thing lookes like.

overanalyzer

Originally posted by m.rogers
sorry overanalyzer just saw you, amm-0 triter-0 temp-80 and 1.025
mike

what size is your tank and your refugium/sump??

wrassecal

Mike, it's looking great! I was wondering what that was on the overflow box. Good idea. (thanks for the pics on the other thread)