frozen food question

Y

yote

I've use both time from to time. I dont know how good it is for my fish and stuff,,,but they love it.

chipmaker

For what it costs you can double thatprice and make a heap of fresh frozrn food from scratch. Those little cubes and packets of frozen are just to darn expensive. I have seen a lot of the cubes be more frozen liquid than substance, but its still probbaly better than flake foods IMHO.

renogaw

also, do NOT just put the cube in your tank. thaw it out and get rid of the liquid--major phosphate factory in the colored cubes. the squid doesn't have any iirc

W

wicked1

i got frozen fish food delivered the other day and when it showed up it was already thawed
It says on the package not to use it if it is thawed when you recieve it and also not to refreeze it.
Why not refreeze it? what will happen?

Does this stuff spoil fast?(it was supposed to be shipped overnight but it ended up taking 2days) The company i bought it from replaced the food and it should be here today!

stanlalee

Originally Posted by Debbie
Anyone feed or have used Sanfransico Bay Brand Marine Cuisine or the Multipack??

never bought either but I use/used san fransisco bay brand reef plankton, mysis shrimp and emerald entree (which I think is included in the multi pack). Not as stable food too much water but for variety/treats. Fish/corals take it all. like it better than ocean nutritions frozen "jello"