Fry are 15 days now

T , Your babies are beauties !! Thinking about cycling another tank for a couple of T's babies...hehe
hmmmm....I could fit a tank in my bedroom

meowzer

Originally Posted by Cleve_seahorse
http:///forum/post/2979040
T , Your babies are beauties !! Thinking about cycling another tank for a couple of T's babies...hehe
hmmmm....I could fit a tank in my bedroom

I know if I wanted another tank I would have to build a new room...LOl
teresa...they are amazing...Now you have to really start thinking what to dow with them...I had a feeling you would have a lot survive..you seemed so prepared.
Good work

E

eric b 125

that's amazing you had so many of them survive! i never post in this forum, but i come in and check things out, mostly to learn about keeping horses, but i've been following the story of your fry over the past 2 weeks. thats great that they're doing so well.

rykna

I'm so excited about your success! If you can, I'd love to hear more details about your methods of raising these cuties

sueandherzoo

AMAZING job you've done! I know first hand how difficult it is and how much work it can be - congratulations! Yes, we'd all love to hear details of your fry care. You've obviously found something that works - please share when you get the chance.
Sue

teresaq

Is there something you want to ask or something you dont understand??
why the smilies drinking coffee on all these posts
T

rykna

Originally Posted by TeresaQ
http:///forum/post/2980800
Is there something you want to ask or something you dont understand??
why the smilies drinking coffee on all these posts
T
Don't think so...just collecting threads to read. Stopped in earlier at one of my threads for a cup too

teresaq

as of last night 75 -, but there are about 15 that are on a down hill slide. Just not thriving
T

lauremf2002

I think the coffee drinkers mean they want you to know they are reading, so keep posting. Its just so you know people are interested soo...

Pm sent T , we have to get together this summer when we're down in cape coral , my f.I.L lives there, off skyline , el dorado parkway....maybe all of us [ kids included] doing dinner at mi iguana, or at that seafood restaurant in matlachey ?? Or adults at the twisted conch when the yard dogs are playing?? I'm thinking we'll be in town june or july , when the airfare is cheapest....
Can't wait....have my tank/seahorse sitter learning now

teresaq

That sounds good. We arent too far from there. Havent been to matlacha in yrs. There are soo many new resturants on pine Island rd along with a new target. How long has it been since you were here??
T