Fry update!

Well despite a few losses which are common anyway, the 4 batches are doing well.

I havent been able to get a good head count b/c they are SOOOO active I get mixed up after a few attempts

But there are LOTS left!!!

Some have started to get some coloring to them, I cant wait to see them as they grow into juvies.....one of the fathers was green so I hope to have some great colors!!!
I am off to do a WC for them and will try to get new pics of them up soon!
have a great day everyone!!!!!!!!

ci11337

just thought I'd let you know thereefshoppe has some yellow kudas in, i think they are $50 ea. or 2 for $90. i just reserved 2. good luck with the little ponies!

Thanks for the info but I am getting my new tattoo tomorrow!!!!

It is my B-Day present so I dont think I will buying horses or traveling.
my tiger tails and pony "herd" are both doing really well and my male Tiger may be preggo not to mention all the dwarf fry I am taking care of

I think I am good for now.

ci11337

Happy B-day!
I think PETA finally rose up and is killing all the fishkeepers.
theres no other explanation for the sudden silence.

veronicad

I'm so happy to hear everyone's doing well. Can't wait to see pics of the whole 'herd'!!

I too am interested in seeing the color varieties that develop; interesting what range of colors appears in the little guys.

Well some of the fry will officialy be 1 month old in a few days! (on the 9th)

And lots of others sadly parished

I have over a dozen left that are all different sizes so I think I have some from each batch. They seem to be growing nicely!!!

Well I was cleaning the adults tank today and I have at least one that is def preggo!!!! Some others are questionable but time will tell!
I will update pics soon