FS: 10 Inch Queen Trigger

mumbulog

I have for sale a beautiful 10 inch queen trigger, very healthy and colorful. She has to be in a tank alone and that is the reason I am trying to find her a new home. I have 3 tanks running and between the electric bills and lack of space It's tight. I decided to get into a reef and that added on the 3 rd tank. So if anyone is interested, please let me know. I'll keep her til I find another homw, but will not take her back to the LFS.
Asking $50 plus shipping if needed,
Gordon

d0ch0liday

hey would you possibliy trade.... if you are looking for some nice corals...i got elegants..zooes brain..rhicordia's...ect ect ill trade for the trigger i live in tampa but i would be willing to ship if you are....never mind i just read the previous post

reeftank27

hey gordon, do you still need a metal hallide? let me know, i have a 175 for sale now and i might have a 250 forsale as well. let me know

william c

if still for sale i will buy and send you a cashiers check t.m just let me know how much shipping and the total cost is to st.charles il 60174 e-mail me at billyscubs22@aol.com
thank you she will be going into a 180 all to herselve
never mind see you brought her back to the lfs can't understand people that by fish and bring them back to the store when they get to big .lol

mumbulog

she was big when I got her and I loved having her. I took her back because I couldn't afford to maintain 3 tanks anymore. The lfs and I both agree shes to big to ship, not worth the risk. Her safety is first!