FS: 120 Gallon Reef Tank NJ

darthsimon

This is a 5 Month old 120 Gallon Perfeto Pre Drilled Salt water fish tank. Has been used as a Reef Tank.
Here is what I am selling:
120 gallon Tank
Upgraded Oak Perfecto Stand
Oceanic Sump with Plumbing
1100 Gallon Per Hour Coralife Pump
48 Inch Coralife T5 Fixture 8 Bulb.. with Mounts ... 4 PC and 4 Actinic... and has Moonlighting...
All in great working condition....
Local Pickup only. You must come and pick it up. Live in Central New Jersey... 900
As a bonus at this price I will throw in 2 - 150 WaTT Coralife Metal Hallide Clip On Fixtures... Working order!! They cost 300 each and are brand new... They were used for 2 weeks...

Email darth23@optonline.net

namas05

So you get the tank, the stand, the sump, the pump, the T-5 lighting, and the MH lights all for $900? Is that what you are saying? And how far are you from Philly?

darthsimon

Not far from Philly. I used to go to Fairless Hills in PA for work, and it took me 40 minutes...
Guys, I am upgrading to a 220 tomorrow. If I dont sell this within a few days, I am just going to take it to my store, and set it up...
I have kept all sort of soft corals in there. I do have 1 piece of acro, it's 2/3 of the way up, and has done very well. I see new branches, so it is growing under the T5.

goon5516

i live in old bridge and wish to check out tank b4 i commit to buy. sent you an email with number and so forth give me a call.