FS 120 Gallon tank Drilled and possibly the stand and canopy (FLORIDA)

pmike27

OK the stand and canopy I custom built myself, its built very well and has been stained and sealed. I dont have to sell it but I like building things so if someone wants it Ill selll it for what I have into it which is $800 FIRM
I am selling JUST the tank for $130 and thats FIRM, if someone wants the tank stand and canopy I will sell it all for $875 ( I dont have to sell the stand and canopy so the price is firm, I just figured if someone wants it than Ill just build another since I like to build things)
The tank is an AGA 120 dual overflow mega flow (dont know age but glass is clear not hazy), 4x2x2'...Tank has some scratches but to ME isnt to bad....If some one wants the stand and canopy Ill even throw in the plumbing which as we all know isnt the cheapest, I spent about 150 on the plumbing for this...
Demensions are
Stand 34"s Tall x 5' wide x 55"s front to back
Canopy 17"s Tall x 58"s wide x 29 1/2"s front to back
Stand and Canopy and Tank 6' Tall x 5' Wide x 55"s front to back
Heres some bad pics of it, my camera is taking a crap and the new one is in the mail but dont have it yet...
Anyone who has seen it can also say its very nice looking and built well.... Thanks

pmike27

tank sold, still have the stand and canopy and will be setting up our new tank in the next two weeks , if I still have this Im just going to keep it....Thanks