FS: 120g Tank/stand/canopy/sump/73 pounds LR in Abilene Tx

vman181

Tank, stand and canopy still for sale, but I am down to only 42 pounds of Live Rock. Price is still $3.00 a pound.

vman181

**EDIT on 20060110**
Thank you, Shawn (txraiders on DFWMAS) for buying the sump and thank your friend for me for picking it up tonight. We almost didn’t get it into his car
. I hope it makes it back to you ok.
I still have the Tank, Stand and Canopy for $450 to your door as long as you not farther than two and a half to three hours from me in any direction. The weekend of the 20th, 21st and 22nd, I will probably just take it to the LFS and let them sell it for me at a 20% mark up. That would make the cost come out to be around $650/$700, so if you live in the local area and want a good deal on a 120 gallon reef ready tank let me know soon. If you need more pictures or better ones of the 120 gallon tank just let me know and I will get them to you as soon as I can.
As of right now I still have 42 pounds of live rock at $3.00 a pound = $126 but I will let it go for $120. I will still ship but you have to pay for shipping. I already have Styrofoam boxes to ship it in. If you need pictures of the LR just let me know and I will get them to you as soon as I can.
**END EDIT**

vman181

I just reweighed the live rocks and I screwed up. I only have 30 Pound of live rocks. I have 25 pounds of nice size live rocks and five pounds of small live rocks, that you can glue frags to or put in your sump or fill holes in your rockwork. I will sell all the live rock for $85.00. I also have 28 Pounds (5 pieces) of completely dead rock/base rock for $2.00 a pound = $56.00. I will let it all go for $140.00. Let me know.
Kevin

vman181

**LAST EDIT ON 20060119**
I still have the tank, stand, canopy and the rocks for the prices listed below. I plan on taking it to the LFS real soon and let them sell it for me.
**END LAST EDIT**
**EDIT ON 20060111**
I just reweighed the live rocks and I screwed up . I only have 30 Pound of live rocks left. I have 25 pounds of nice size live rocks and five pounds of small live rocks, that you can glue frags to or put in your sump or fill holes in your rockwork. I will sell all the live rocks for $85.00. I also have 28 Pounds (5 pieces) of completely dead rock/base rock for $2.00 a pound = $56.00 I will let all of the rock go for $140.00.
I still have the Tank, Stand and Canopy for $450 to your door as long as you not farther than two and a half to three hours from me in any direction. The weekend of the 20th, 21st and 22nd, I will probably just take it to the LFS and let them sell it for me at a 20% mark up. That would make the cost come out to be around $650/$700, so if you live in the local area and want a good deal on a 120 gallon reef ready tank let me know soon. If you need more pictures or better ones of the 120 gallon tank just let me know and I will get them to you as soon as I can.
Kevin
**END EDIT**