Fs 135 Gallon In Chicago Area

I am selling my 135 Oceanic. (The older model with the thicker glass. better in my opinoin). It comes with floresent lights and wet/dry, got to double check. Also a quite one pump.
Im asking 550 OBO for it. Need it to go asap so I can bring my bigger tank home.
I will also have alot of other parts for sale once i plan out what i need and i dont.
-chad

BUMP
Needs to go asap.. The tank Comes with glass covers, stand, quite one pump, wet/dry, two prefilters.
Make an offer.
I will post pictures when i get off of work.

I am about 30 min from chi depending on traffic( you know how that goes). And its a year old since i have owned it. I cant tell you its exact age. I was told it was there delux model cause of how thick the glass is. Its clear as day. There are a few minor scratches on it but not bad at all. It comes with a stand, amirical wet dry,bio balls, glass tops, floresent lighting, two prefilters, quite one pump. This is a steal by far. The only reason im getting rid of it is cause i just bought a 300 and that took its place. Also its reef ready with black boxes.
-Chad

reeferman1

Originally Posted by Akidnamedchad
http:///forum/post/2474494
I am about 30 min from chi depending on traffic( you know how that goes). And its a year old since i have owned it. I cant tell you its exact age. I was told it was there delux model cause of how thick the glass is. Its clear as day. There are a few minor scratches on it but not bad at all. It comes with a stand, amirical wet dry,bio balls, glass tops, floresent lighting, two prefilters, quite one pump. This is a steal by far. The only reason im getting rid of it is cause i just bought a 300 and that took its place. Also its reef ready with black boxes.
-Chad
You have PM.