FS: 150 gal. full set up

caleb

I am selling my 150 gallon(72Lx18Wx28H) full set up in Jamestown, NY. This is a great setup and I am only selling it because I am going back to school and will have no time to tend to it. It comes with a custom built cherry finish stand and matching canopy. Its equpit with a wet/dry filter w/ protein skimmer good up to 200 gal. A 195 watt 50/50 power compact lighting unit. 200 pounds of live rock. Also inludes livestock(Green bird wrasse, snowflake eel), two heaters, all cleaning tools, two five gallon buckets, hydometer, 130 gal. of salt mix. E-mail me if you want pictures. Sorry I do not want to split up the system and local pick up only
asking $2000

aw2eod

Originally Posted by Unbreakabl
will you just be willing to sell the lights?

Originally Posted by caleb

Sorry I do not want to split up the system and local pick up only

I'm pretty sure that question was already answered. :notsure:

blokey

My name is Brenda Lokey and I live in Fredericksburg, VA. I'd like to know what type of tank you have for sale, what equipment comes with it, any fish included? Price and if you have any recent pictures. If you do can you include them inside the email. I have a mac and Internet Explorer does not have much for Macs and I cannot open their standard attachments. You can also reach me by phone at 540--548-8707 or send photos to my AOL address BrendaLokey7@aol.com I AWAIT YOUR REPLY