FS: 150watt Hamiliton Metal Halide ballast

lpardshark

OK, now I know the diff. between SE and HQI. From the research I've done, I am 99% sure the ballast will work with my bulbs/sockets. So email me with paypal info, and will make payment promptly.
Thanks

lpardshark

Well I c u were on this morn. and u haven't replied to my wanting the ballast. Don't understand, but if u r not going to sell it to me then lmk. I will order one from Hamilton.

ledzep fan

LpardShark, sorry I didn't get bak to you, I forgot to check this thread. Mufret has emailed me yesterday and he was the first one who wanted it and gave me his email. If the deal falls through with him you will be the first to know. Yesterday I emailed him and haven't heard from him yet. So I will wait and see and keep you updated.

lpardshark

OK,
The only reason for urgency, I get my clam friday, I had a 150W bare bones ballast but it died on me. I would get 3day shipping from Hamilton, so I would have to order it Wednesday. So pls post or email if Mufret gets it...
Tks

ledzep fan

Sorry guys Mufret has not sent me a email yet about what he wants to do. I will try to get in touch with him to see if we have a deal or not. I am very sorry for the inconvinece(sp?)

ledzep fan

The ballast is still availble, mufret has decided to pass and the ballast is still availble. Lpard are you still interested?

ledzep fan

Well the ballast is still availble. I had lost connection to the internet over the holidays and it was never sold. They are just sitting around and wanted to sell because they are taking up space. Same price and would have to double check on shipping costs.