FS - 165 Gallaon Aquarium

ricks

This aquarium was bought in Indonesia and we had it setup as a saltwater tank while living there. Since we moved back to the states, we have used it as a freshwater tank. The circulation pumps for saltwater were 220V so we do not have those any more, you would have to purchase to use as saltwater. The pump for freshwater is included.
Tank is 61.5W x 24D x 26T, just over 166 gallons. Overall dimensions are 68W x 29D x 64T.
Includes:
Tank and stand
Lower tank – goes in bottom of stand for saltwater filtration
Pump (freshwater use)
Coral fragments that will cover about 2” of tank bottom
Box of misc pieces and parts
$500.00 - pick up only
Located in White Oak, Tx

robdog696

I'm in Shreveport, LA... about an hour drive from you. Can you guarantee that the tank does not leak? If there is nothing wrong with it, I definitely want it. I could pick it up tomorrow! Please let me know if it has scratches on the glass, chips, etc. Curious to know why you are getting rid of it? New tank maybe?

ricks

We just drained it a couple of days ago, definately no leaks. I have not had water in the lower tank since we moved, it is still crated in a wooden box with foam. If that leaks, we can work out repairs, or I would refund your money and take it back.
We are doing a pretty extensive remodeling project and have decided that we want to use that space for something else. When we lived overseas we could buy a tank full of fish for what you pay for 1 saltwater fish here!!
You can email me your phone number ( cjprsmith@suddenlink.net ), and I will call you this afternoon to answer any other questions, if you would like. I am going to be out for the rest of the morning, until 1-2 pm, I can call you after that.

robdog696

For anyone else interested in this tank, I don't think I'm going to be able to swing the purchase. Sounds like a well taken care of tank and a great deal, though!

ricks

yes, Memphis is a little far, not sure how we would work that out, but I am open to ideas. I knew that distance would be the problem posting on a board like this, but am hoping to find someone close. thanks!!!

coachklm

very unique tank with awesome measurements. I would have it in a heartbeat if I lived closer then montana.