FS: 180g reef in Seattle

y2says

I'm about to move and the tank won't be going with me. It's too big for my new house. :( I've only had it for about 10 months. I'm going to keep my 54g corner tank and turn it into a reef so I'll be taking about 75lbs of lr and about 75lbs of ls, fish and corals. That'll leave about 140lbs of fully cured liverocks, and 325lbs of ls. Also, the VHO lights will stay and 2 965gph powerheads. I've invested over $3000 and will sacrifice at $1500.00. This also comes with the oak stand and canopy. Please email me if interested at saysl@yahoo.com.

jlem

Would you consider parting with some live sand. If so is it aragonite and how much.

y2says

I'm going to try to sell them together first, but I'll let you guys know if I'm going to part it out.

F

fishkid1000

If you seperate them I will take 55# live rock and 120# LS

jlem

Would you still be willing to get rid of a little bit of sand. I actually would be happy with any that you could spare. I only use a 1 inch SB and am moving up to a bigger tank and just need a little bit to keep the bigger tank at 1 inch.
could you maybe sell both and go wit like a 90 or something inbetween the two. Good luck

y2says

Well, I just sold my tank. But good news; I still have the sand and rocks. I'm going to buy a smaller tank, maybe 100g so I'm going to keep about 100lbs of rocks and about 200lbs of sand. My brothers want some rocks, but I think I'll have some left over. I know I'll have some sand. I'm going to sell the sand and keep all the rocks for now. Let me know if you guys are interested. I'm taking it apart on Sunday the 29th and I'll sell four 5g buckets for $20 a bucket. E-mail me for directions.