FS 30 Gallon Oceanic Cube Tank/Stand in BLACK

jpawson

Hello everyone. I have a 1 yr old 30 gallon Oceanic tank I need to get rid of. I want this thing gone by the weekend (new roomate coming in) so the first 100.00 gets the entire combo. It was set up as a freshwater tank and there are no holes drilled. You will get the tank, glass for the top, light, stand, emperor 280 filter, heater, plants, freshwater test kit and some other stuff that I will throw in. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY....Raleigh, NC Will not ship!
Shape= excellent. Not a scratch on the glass, and the stand is flawless. Its pretty much brand new.
I can snap some pics if someone is interested. I am sure you have seen these tanks before. I am hoping for a quick sale here...so thats why the price is right. Again- pretty much BRAND NEW here. 100 bones gets it.

M

matt_m

That's a great price. Unfortunately, i'm in Pa. Wanna meet in Va?

jpawson

I will actually be in Richmond on the weekend of Feb 17th, but I cant fit this thing in my car now. I dont have my SUV anymore (thank god).
Glad to see you think its a great price. Come on people! These cube setups are not cheap. I know someone on NC wants one for 100 bucks. This thing is flawless. COME AND GET IT!

M

matt_m

Now, that sucks....... I'm going to Williamsburg that same weekend.
Matt

jeff l

Hi. Do you still have the 30 gal cube tank for sale? I am in Charlotte and likely could pick up this weekend, if it works out. Give me a holler and lets talk. Take Care!

jpawson

Yes, its still for sale. We can work something out this weekend if you want. I will be here. The next few weekends are bad tho...so this one would be ideal.
919-602-6749-cell