FS: 36" aqualight pro w/250watt hqi, 2x65w pc, 2 LEDs

xhappyx

i'm selling my 36" aqualight pro 250watt hqi metal halide (phoenix bulb) 2x65 watt pc actinics, and 2 leds night lights. the light works great. ballast was replaced a few months back. and the bulb is about 6 months if that much. i will also include one extra bulb i have laying around. any questions feel free to ask. i will also consider trades for skimmers. let me know what u have. thanks.
shipping info:
keep in mind that this item weighs a good amount and due to it's size will be charged a large box fee through fed ex and ups which is for 37 lbs. the light DOES NOT weigh that much but that's the weight i will be charged due to the oversize box. u can also chose to have item picked up by fedex or ups and i will also meet up to about 50 miles. i brought the light to my local pack and ship and had them give me quotes to several different areas to help determine shipping.
california $85
nj, ny, pa, ct $50
florida $70
chicago $60

valgae

very intrested dont have anything to trade how much do you want for it? shipping to 77904 TX. oh wait i have a coralife 150. POS jk.

xhappyx

please pm me reasonable offers. as i'm not to sure what it is worth anymore. definatly looking to get rid of this asap. thanks and hope someone can take this off my hands this week.
tom

criagbrown

how much for light and shipping to connersville in 47331 will send money order monday my light got hit buy lightning

horsin1963

Originally Posted by xhappyx
http:///forum/post/2649603
i doubt that. i haven't seen the 150watt one for under 300 yet.
I had to let you know that they have them for $399 plus about $50 for shipping at that

[hr]
, used you might find them cheaper but how long are you willing to wait for that to happen? I think your asking a fair price. But that will also depend on how old the bulbs are and exact shipping costs.
people shouldnt try to beat you up on what your asking. if they dont think its fair they should keep it to themselves..
good luck on your sale

xhappyx

bulbs are fairly new i'd say within 3 months
not sure how old the other bulb is. if it's local pick up i'll get rid of it for 175. i think that's more then fair. these were the shipping quotes i got when i brought the fixture to the place and had it weighed to determine shipping. if anyone wants to they can setup to have it picked up by ups or fedex. i'll have it boxed ready to go.