FS: 48" 260watts 4X65 with moonlite

wowreefs

I have a 48" 260watt Powercompact with moonlite for sale. Made by orbit. asking $220 shipped. I just upgraded to metal halide so i can keep clams and sps. This is a great fixture for soft corals, anemone, Most LPS. What i miss most is the moonlite.

gkrobot

what about somethin liek 180 shipped? give me your email or some instant messenger so we can chat about it

dmm180

i am interested in your lighting a well. Would like to begin corals, anemomes in my 2 year old 55 gallon.
I want the moon light as well.
Can you give me some more info?? I am very new to the lighting issues..
Thanks.
Dawn

wowreefs

I can give a link to where i got it. http://www.**************.com/produc...&N=2004+113176
It has been used for 3 month but in Excellent condition. blubs are expected to last 1 1/2 years or so. I had it over my 75 oceanic reef tank and its very bright. It will do very well in a 55 also. The moonlite is just amazing, cretures that are nocturnal are very exciting to watch. Most corals softies well do very well under pc. some lps and clams are know to do well under pc also. Anemones like blub tips has a lower light requierment and will do fine under pc,vho and will do much better under matel halides. please email if you are intersted so we can arange payment and shipment. Personal, cashiers' check, moneyorder accepted. NO COD Thanks email for more info or exact shipping cost.
Sideways13@zilvia.net
Considering that these are only used for 3 months i can't do 180shipped. sorry. Shipping this in a 48x8x7 box isnt cheap. Or if you would like you can pick it up and save on shipping.

chris777

i could get brand new one for $200.00 And so what if its 3 months i just got one from a person it was $50 dollars shipped and they lived in Ca. Its bad enough this hobby isnt cheap but then you get people trying to make just what they paid for stuff if not more. Also you say its 3 months old you got proof? Recipt or something?
Originally posted by WoWreefs
I can give a link to where i got it. http://www.**************.com/produc...&N=2004+113176
It has been used for 3 month but in Excellent condition. blubs are expected to last 1 1/2 years or so. I had it over my 75 oceanic reef tank and its very bright. It will do very well in a 55 also. The moonlite is just amazing, cretures that are nocturnal are very exciting to watch. Most corals softies well do very well under pc. some lps and clams are know to do well under pc also. Anemones like blub tips has a lower light requierment and will do fine under pc,vho and will do much better under matel halides. please email if you are intersted so we can arange payment and shipment. Personal, cashiers' check, moneyorder accepted. NO COD Thanks email for more info or exact shipping cost.
Sideways13@zilvia.net
Considering that these are only used for 3 months i can't do 180shipped. sorry. Shipping this in a 48x8x7 box isnt cheap. Or if you would like you can pick it up and save on shipping.

jason burr

Where do you get your information? Lights will not last 18 months. They might not physically go out, but their intensity will diminish and nothing will thrive. If they have been used 3 months, they SHOULD have about 8-9 months left MAX!

O

ohioballer

hey chris im in wickliffe didnt think there was anyone around here

C

cowpoke

Just a note from a semi-disinterested party
I found four seperate sites selling this set up
The prices with shipping ran from
$261 up to $336

wowreefs

Please, Do some of you have nothing better to do then put up stupid post!
Sure you can get one for $50 shipped but shipping is more then half that, must a really good friend of yours. I don't care if your lfs sells it for $200. I don't live anywhere near there and so do many people here.

chris777

Also no there not a good friend of mine i didnt know them at all he said he had one on these other message boards and shipping isnt that much if you send it though the right place.