FS: 48" Aqualight Pro 2x150w HQI/2x96w PC/3x1w lunar lights

dutch06

I will be replacing my current lights with a custom built canopy after the first of the year. I'm just trying to guage any interest in my current set-up. I should be ready to ship somewhere around the 10th of January.
Bulbs were replaced in July '07 with XM 150s.
I included pics of my tank that you could see the lights. If somebody wants pictures specifically of just the lights let me know.
$400 plus shipping. (Paid $729.00 new.)
48" Aqualight Pro 2x150w HQI/2x96w PC/3x1w lunar lights
Product Information:
Aqualight Pro - Professional Series Two 150 watt 10,000K HQI, double-ended, metal halide lamps
Two 96 watt True Actinic 03 Blue square-pin compact fluorescent lamps
Three 1 watt Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow 470nm LED lamps
Two external electronic HQI metal halide ballasts with on/off switches, 12-foot lamp cords and 6-foot power cords
Two on/off switches and two 12-foot power cords (one for two True Actinic 03 Blue compact fluorescent lamps and one for two Lunar Blue-Moon-Glow 470nm LED lamps)
Sleek, anodized black-aluminum housing
Highly-polished reflectors
Built-in cooling fan
Acrylic compact fluorescent and glass lens covers
Mounting Legs included

J

jrthomas40

are you doing a retrofit light?...if i am not mistaken as long there is room at the top of canopy for exhausting heat and enough room for the lights to off the water then you can possibly put those in a canopy

dutch06

I am, but I'm going to 250s and T5s. It's a nice set-up for anybody who doesn't currently have MH. The cheapest I can find these anywhere is the big

[hr]
site for $649.