FS. 48" Orbit Power Compact Lighting System

chull13

Come on people, there has to be someone interested. There is another thread right now for this same light that like ten people are interested in. Make me an offer.

brianokc

Aren't these like 220 brand new on the big auction site? If it's the 4x65w which im assuming it is.

chull13

Alright then make an offer and I will either accept or decline. If you aren't interested in buying, then please keep your comments to yourself. My fiance is pissed that I am losing so much money in my tank so I promised her that I would originally ask $175 if it made her happy. And when she is happy I am happy. I knew that I wouldn't have any takers at that price so as you can see I followed it by saying MAKE AN OFFER meaning I am willing to go lower. Get it??????

O

oreo12

Still have this light you posted on another one engeiner sold for 125 And shipping I asked you to email me at 1bigal@allvantage.com and maybe we can do a deal. If I don't hear from you shortly I have another brand on the action site I am going to do a buy now on.

chull13

yeah still got them. Prefer paypal or cashiers check. Let me know and I will get them shipped out ASAP.

scav1180

Yeah I am interested in the lights..
Is it possible to see pictures..
Anything wrong with the lights..
What bulbs?
Can you send pictures to...
J p a k 1 1 2 6 at h o t m a i l c o m
Thanks
That's if lights still avail..

zanski

Chull where you located ill meet you. Im in atlanta also... I would like pics also. D k r z y z a n s k i @ a d v a n c e m e . c o m ...... thanks!