FS: 48" Power Compact

jpribelin

I am selling my 3 month old in perfect working condition 48" Custom Sea Life Smartlite Power Compact Fixture with 2x65 watt lamps. Dimensions are 48" X 4" X 6". SMARTLITE COMPACT FIXTURES: - The only Power Compact fixtures with the world's first true 50% 10,000K daylight and 50% actinic lamp side by side. The single daylight tube duplicates the natural full-spectrum lighting requirements of fish and invertebrates. The Actinic tube peaks at 460 manometers, providing necessary energy for activation of photosynthesis in chlorophyll A&C. Ventilated for cool operation. Constructed of marine grade black powder coated metal housing and built-in reflector for increased light output. Fixtures incorporate state-of-the-art energy efficient electronic ballast that provides optimal light output at peak performance. New moisture resistant end caps protect lamps from the harsh aquarium elements. I am selling this because I just recently bought a VHO retrofit. I am asking $125 OBO. Email me at jpribelin@cox.net if your interested or want more pictures and/or information.

S

staticx1134

hi i would like to see a picture of it with the lights off above the tank.....also would this be good for a 55gal? also how much would shipping be? thanx!

jpribelin

I still got it for sell, hawnboy69 emailed me once and never replied. I don't have pictures right now over my tank, but i was able to keep hard and soft corals and they trived in my 75gallon tank. Shipping is around $10.00-$15.00. Email me if interested.