FS: 5, Coralife 250w MH plus LOTS more

peef

I will post pics tonight but they are 6 month old 250w MH with internal mounting for Actinics. 1 has 2 preinstalled coralife actinics.
$250 for the single MH w/ballast
$300 for the combo
I am going to have to weigh them for shipping quotes, my day off is tommorow so I will post it up.
I also have a 450g Acrylic tank $400 OBO (Pick up only)
1 huge calc reactor for up to 400g $200 OBO
1 RO/DI unit $100

peef

They are actually not coralife by the way. That was a typo. They are pendant style

redman1221

Originally Posted by peef
I will post pics tonight but they are 6 month old 250w MH with internal mounting for Actinics. 1 has 2 preinstalled coralife actinics.
$250 for the single MH w/ballast
$300 for the combo
I am going to have to weigh them for shipping quotes, my day off is tommorow so I will post it up.
I also have a 450g Acrylic tank $400 OBO (Pick up only)
1 huge calc reactor for up to 400g $200 OBO
1 RO/DI unit $100
I would like to know more about the 450g tank can you send me a pic to my email at derrick_gordon2003@yahoo.com

peef

I will post the pics and all other questions tomorrow first thing. Its my day off then so I have tons of time!

peef

Alright so the Dimentions of the big tank are
The tank is one inch thick on all sides
Length - 8ft
Width - 3' 1"
Tall - 3ft
The sump added is $100 OBO
No scratches and green is just some algae because it rained last week.
Size 12 sandle for visual

peef

Sounds good to me.
Here is the CA reactor.
I also have two Skimmers that are rated to 300g I will get the pics for those also today

peef

I will get the gpd tomorrow I have to ask my friend that I got it from

This says "Flow 550" if that tells you anything

peef

Make me a reasonable offer and I will take it! I have the pictured pumps also if they are needed. Let me know.

ledzep fan

Im interested in one skimmer. Dimensions would be nice if you could get some. Are the internal only or external?