FS: 54 gallon corner tank

alfa1023

I have a 54 gallon corner tank, along with stand/cabinet, glass top and the standard 30" fluorescent hood with 2X20 watt NO tubes.
Tank is not predrilled. Comes with a wet/dry filter including overflow box, a Mag 3 and Mag 7 pump.
Everything is in great shape, clean and ready to go. Tank was up and running until a few weeks ago when it was replaced witha 92 gallon corner.
Asking $400.00

pasafire

Originally Posted by alfa1023
I have a 54 gallon corner tank, along with stand/cabinet, glass top and the standard 30" fluorescent hood with 2X20 watt NO tubes.
Tank is not predrilled. Comes with a wet/dry filter including overflow box, a Mag 3 and Mag 7 pump.
Everything is in great shape, clean and ready to go. Tank was up and running until a few weeks ago when it was replaced witha 92 gallon corner.
Asking $400.00

If you decide to part it out, I'd get the overflow, mag 3 and mag 7 from you... I would say the system but only way I could do that is if you'd take payments... I'm about 2 hrs from you... If you're interested in payments and no pick up until paid let me know

alfa1023

Originally Posted by VideoGuy
How much did you pick up the 92g bow for? Who makes it?
I bought two used 92 gallon setups from a guy that was moving (the next day no less!). Kept one of them and sold the other.
Have found 92 gallon corners (used that is) had to come by. Had been looking for a while when I came across these.
Price was in line with typical used "good to excellent condition" aquariums and supplies - about 50% less than new.

alfa1023

Originally Posted by Pasafire
If you decide to part it out, I'd get the overflow, mag 3 and mag 7 from you... I would say the system but only way I could do that is if you'd take payments... I'm about 2 hrs from you... If you're interested in payments and no pick up until paid let me know
Don't want to part it out. Depending on what you have in mind as far as amount of and duration of payments could be interested. Email me at "alfa1023@aol.com" with what you have in mind.
Thanks.

pasafire

Originally Posted by alfa1023
Don't want to part it out. Depending on what you have in mind as far as amount of and duration of payments could be interested. Email me at "alfa1023@aol.com" with what you have in mind.
Thanks.

Sent mail!!!