FS 55 Gallon glass aquarium w/ stand in Texas

wolffvet

I have a barely used 55 gallon glass tank with stand for sale. I'm looking for $200 or best offer. The center brace can be removed from the stand to allow a sump or refugium to be placed under it. The tank is not drilled. I'm located near Gatesville, TX and would prefer for someone to pick it up but I'm willing to meet someone with the tank if necessary.

sarge57

does it leak or is there any scratches in glass? Any other equipmeny go with it, hood light pump and filter etc, my son may be interested, he is at Ft Hood Lampassas area. email here sanmik@suddenlink.net

wolffvet

It doesn't leak and there are no scratches that I'm aware of. I got the tank from a friend who had it setup less than a week and I have never set it up. I'm trying to make room for a 120 gallon and that is the reason I am selling it. I will check tonight to see if I have any lights that will fit it in storage.

wolffvet

Sorry that I didn't reply sooner. I looked and I do not have any lights or a hood that will fit this tank so it is just the tank and stand for sale.