FS 55g in SOFL

bret61081

Hey guys...I am upgrading to a new tank in the next week and will have to sell my current tank. It is a 55g tank, not drilled and is a year and a half old. Comes with black pine stand, canopy, overflow box, wet/dry, prism deluxe skimmer, coralife light(4x65w 4 lunar). The bulbs on the light were only used for a month. They are Current usa and cost over 100$ alone! I also have a 10g drilled tank Ive been using as a refugium if someone is interested. I have pictures but not on me right now. If anyone is interested I am located in Fort Lauderdale(pickup only) and am asking 300$ for everything. you can contact me at Bret61081@AOL.com or call me at 561-945-1223. I can email pictures but it make take a few days since my internet is not working properly. Thanks
Bret

bret61081

Originally Posted by whackamole
could i purchase just the stand, tank and light for a cheaper price
I guess...I would like to get atleast 200$ since that is pretty much everything! it is a standard 55g tank. 48x13x20

bret61081

Originally Posted by whackamole
do u know of a place or way that u can drill the tank and also what r the demensions
I am not sure where to get a tank drilled. The 10g I drilled myself with a dremel