FS: 72" Metal Halide / PC light fixture, 3x250w HQI, 4x96w PC, $575

hocky

Like the topic says, my light fixture is for sale. The fixture has 3x250w metal halide, 4x96w actinic power compacts, and 8 moonlight LEDs. All are on seperate power switches, all work perfectly. I've used this lighting set up with great success for the past 6 months (Halides running every day for 6 hours per day, fairly short run time, and PC's running 12 hours per day). Under this light, I've kept SPS, clams, LPS, softies all with no problems and at any tank depth in my 125g reef. Looks great over the tank, good white color in the tank. The only reason that I am considering selling is because I just upgraded from the 125g tank to a 225g tank and would like to move on to 400w halide for better light penetration at that depth.
Image from the original ad:

Here are the lights are over my tank. My camera skills are lacking and sort of skews what they look like, but you've got the idea. The left side of the tank is not actually more dim/blue like it looks in the picture, it is just next to a window and the camera was picking up that light.

Asking $575. PM me or e-mail me at hocky #@# indyhpmedia.com.

ray j neal

If you have been watching the forum, you will see i have been looking good and hard for some lights, namely 72". I was planning on ordering before Friday. You, sir, PM me with your phone number and consider it sold! I will pay paypal shortly after we can talk.

ray j neal

Sorry to have wasted your time, Hocky. I researched this fixture a bit more and dug deeper. Come to find out these are not UL-rated. As a responsible home owner, I do not feel comfortable taking this risk. Good luck with a quick sale. These will make a great setup for someone.