FS-75 gal. tank and pine stand upstate, NY

schneidts

Hi all,
I have a 75 gallon tank and pine stand for sale. Both are in good condition; the tank has a couple minor scratches from rock. Delivery is available. $225 OBO takes both. I am also selling my Mandarin who I've had for almost 2 yrs. I'll take $15 for her. I'm just mainly concerned that she'll go to a suitable home. Post or email me at schneidey1(nospam)@hotmail.com. Thanks.

schneidts

Hi Mum,
I think the mandy is spoken for, but I'm not positive. I'll let you know if the deal falls through.

jet_jer

Is this still available? I was looking for a 55 tank but recently decided to check out 75 for the extra room, what is the dimensions of the tank (would like to make sure it fits). I have had some offers for some 55's but noticed your 75 was real close to the same :). Please let me know the dimensions and availability.
Thanks, Jeremiah

schneidts

Hi,
Yep, it's still available. The tank's dimensions are 48"Lx24"Hx18"W. I can also throw in the glass tops and light strip that came with the setup, as well.

jet_jer

Thanks for the info - would you be willing to take $170 for the whole setup? Let me know.
jer

schneidts

Originally Posted by jet_jer
Thanks for the info - would you be willing to take $170 for the whole setup? Let me know.
jer
Hi Jet,
I'll let you know if I don't get rid of it for what I'm asking. A couple others are interested, so we'll see. $170 is lower than what I'd like for the setup.