FS 90 gal acrylic everything Illinois

reefer75

I have this tank,stand,canopy, and everything else for sale. It will include 80lbs of LS, 120lbs of LR, some different corals, 1 serpant starfish, 1 SFE, 1 Blue Throat Trigger 1 Sailfin , lots of snails, and hermit crabs. 1 22gal sump, ETSS skimmer w/ pump. 2 external pumps, 1 titanium heater, 1 wave maker, 1 dosing pump, 2 maxi jet 900's, 1 canister filter w/ 3or4 trays inside for chemical or biological filter media. I am selling all for 600.oo Pick up only. Will also trade for a larger tank and stand. I do not have the time for a saltwater tank any more. I am going to set up a fresh water tank. Problems w/ tank are,
My aiptsia outbrake has gotten out of control. The acrylic at the top center brace where it Y's at the overflow has broke. This does not affect the tank structure, or looks. Could easily be repaired when tank is emptied. Lighting is 250 watt metal halide 15K , and 2 96 watt VHO's

reefer75

Originally Posted by discus guy
hey reffer can u send me some pics of the filter and the pumps and would u be willing to trade the lighting for maybe a 55 oak tank and i have a bio wheel for it allready email me at fentonfootball17@yahoo.com and we can talk about it

I can send pics, but I am not interested in anything smaller than a 125. If you still want the pics let me know.

reefer75

Originally Posted by discus guy
ok cause before u responded to my post of the 55 and thats y i asked but ok and yes pics wouldbe nice

I will send the pic today, Ok I remember, I was looking for a tank for my daughter. I got her one yesterday.

discus guy

oh ok if u know anyone that wants the 55 it has gravel and two pieces f fake driftwood that ill throw in and whatever for like 200 if they pick up

reefer75

I will keep an eye out for any one looking for a 55. Also I sent your pics. I sent them through a new program, So if it did not work, let me know.

D

dholmblad

Ill offer $80 for the MH lighting. More depending on bulb use.

am00re34

I would love to buy the entire set up, but would like to see more pics. If you can PM me we can talk. I am interested in where you are located in IL. I'm in Milwaukee and would love to come see it if your close enough.

reefer75

Some one is coming for the tank in an hour. If for some reason they do not take it, I will let you know. As far as location goes, I am an hour south west of Chicago.

jstanger

We are interested, but unfamiliar with acrylic tanks. What is the advantage or disadvantage of an acrylic tank? Where do you live in Illinois? How does one fix the broken acrylic part? Does that cost a lot of money?