FS:90 Gal AGA

pbega

Everything needs to go....would rather sell the whole thing, but we'll see. Everything important is in the signature. Email inquiries to PBega@bellsouth.net All the plumbing and the homemade sump. All you need to do is add livestock and corals. Lights were on for 2 weeks and haven't been run since...It comes with a pickled oak whitewash stand and canopy.

Not worried a bit. I have numerous medical conditions (thanks to my beloved Marine Corps) that make me pretty non-deployable. Can't stand for more than 15 minutes. Can't carry loads weghing more than about 25 pounds. You know,...normal "Marine things". I have to take massive pain killers just to be able to run. I will say this to those that doubt the war....my building now has 24/7 ID checks before even getting close to the building.

pbega

Ok...I am at the point to go ahead and piece this setup out...the day has come....Mike knows what I am talking about. I need to get rid of everything. You guys know what everything costs new....mostly all of it is. Give me a reasonable price you would pay and we'll go from there. I want to give you all a great deal...but don't want to be robbed either.

broncofish

Since I have no idea how old the icecap is, and don't even want to deal with shipping the bulbs lets say, $85 for just the ballast, no end caps, no bulbs, just the ballast. If it is really new let me know.

pbuck

How much for the diy calcium reactor and the "quiet return pump" (what brand is it) I can't really give a price because I don't know what it looks like or the size. email me if you want pbuckler@drury.edu