FS: 90gal reefready seaclear tank with extras in central oregon

reefriot

hi all
i have been slowly tearing down my 90gal tank due to lack of maintance time, i have finally gotten all livestock sold and have a little live rock and all the live sand left along with a 48x18x24 acrylic seaclear tank with corner overflow, 40gal sump,iwaki40rlxt(1200gph@4ft head),berlin skimmer w/sedra 7000 pump,misc power heads, and other accessories. the tank and stand are made by me and fished off to match the wall(drywalled) if the buyer is local enough i will help set-up and touch up any drywall to make it a custom look, otherwise i have a mahogany canopy for the tank just no stand. email me if you'd like a pic and i can give you my phone# if your serious
aaron
asking 500.00 or best offer
email is vulkum@msn.com

bluemarlin

For what its worth, I think this is a fair price for anyone looking for a set up like this. I'm just too darn far away from you to get involved. Nuts!

reefriot

i am in redmond oregon just 13 miles norht of Bend on Hwy 97. yes i will sell the sand and rock(that was my plan anyway so i can finish tearing down the tank. i'm asking 2.50 a lb for rock and .50 a lb for live sand
just email me instead of replying if your interested and i'll give you my # to call. i'll be out of town for the weekend(just 40mins from home don't have to go far to have fun around here) but my cell will work so feel free to call
aaron

demosthenes

I about fainted when I read this. Oh how I wish I lived in OR. Oh well, I referred you to a friend who lives there, and he'll probably contact you. He's also on SWF.com, but I wanted to make sure he didn't miss this post. GL

reefriot

WASGIRL: email me again if your still interested in the rest of the rock and sand. looks like next weekend i'll be in portland and could meet you half way. i lost your email addy so email me and i'll send my tele# for ya
aaron