FS: Aquac Remora, overflow, Tunze 6060

gionva

Hi,
I'm selling a few items to clear out some space. I'm also willing to trade for some corals.
1. AquaC remora with a Maxijet 1200 powerhead. It's been used for about 4-5 months and is in excellent condition. Includes the brush that came with it for cleaning. I'll also include the mod to the intake that was posted on nano-reef.com. It's to increase the size of the hose to a 1/2" ID and it works great. I'll include the original attachment that you can screw back on to the intake but the modded one worked better than stock. I'm selling because I purchased a Euroreef skimmer. $110 + shipping.
2. Tunze stream 6060 with a 6080.50 magnet mount. This is in great condition and has around 5 months of use. This is a great deal! $110 + shipping.
3. SOS tidepool overflow box. I bought this used and never got the chance to use it since I drilled the back of my tank. $30 + shipping. It's the one on this site:
http://www.aquaticeco.com/index.cfm/.../4979/cid/1349
Send me an email if interested. boosta at gmail dot com.
I have e--bay and heatware.com feedback (username is fbusta1).
Thanks!

cabot

would that aqua c remora be appropriate for my 37 gallon?
if so, I would be interested.

gionva

Yep...this is one of the better skimmers out there for tanks under 55 gallons. The specs say up to 75 gallons but I wouldn't recommend it for anything over 55.

catawaba

Originally Posted by hagfish
Catawaba, this thread is from 2005. It's not likely to be relevant any more.
Gee, thanks. I know that, but thought I'd take a stab at it.

hagfish

I thought others might want to know too even if you did. Since it was bumped, people generally assume it's a pretty new thread.

hagfish

Well, many don't look at dates. Every time someone pulls up an old thread like this a bunch of people jump in only to realize the original poster who only has 9 posts in two years is never going to respond.
Doesn't matter. I don't mean to highjack, so good luck on finding a Tunze Magnet and hopefully for you this person still has theirs and is still on this site.