FS: ASM G1 Skimmer

euphoria

Selling my ASM G1 protein skimmer. If interested, please let me know and I"ll send pics and details. Asking $150
Thanks

zerocool

I can consider taking it off your hands, I live in Los Angeles. One question though, would I need a skimmer for a NANO Cube 24gal?? email me

euphoria

Hey guys,
sorry for the late reply. Sometimes I don't get update emails.
It's still available. I haven't used it for a few months, so I'd like to turn it on and just be sure everything works fine.
JSGREER1
- Shipping to 72433 should be around $20 for fedex ground. If you're interested, I'd recommend you get insurance w/ it, which should be a few extra dollars. This way if FedEx drops or breaks the package, you're covered for it.
ZEROCOOL
- it never hurts to have a skimmer. Most people use them on their tanks and a nano is no exception. I used it on a 60 gallon tank and it worked great (I think it's rated for upto 150 gallons). For a 24 gallon tank it'll work even better and pull out lots of junk, therefore keeping your tank healthier.
And in the future if you decide to change to a bigger tank, you can still use it for upto 150 gallon tanks.
You can surely meet me in LA and pick it up and pay on the spot. Let me know if you're interested guys
Thanks

zerocool

If it's still for sale, I'll take it..... Where in Los Angeles do you live? I live near USC (the university). Please assure me that it is in proper working conditions and how long have you had it? if you can send me a pic. hectorolivares00@yahoo.com
We can arrange something for this weekend if possible.

euphoria

I used to attend USC. Go TROJANS :)
Yeah I live 20 mins from USC area, in Glendale. I haven't had a chance to take pics, cuz of my insane work schedule, but will definitely take them today and post them here.
I've had the unit for almost 6 months now, but it hasn't been used in the past 2 months. Just to make sure, I'm going to turn it on today and make sure the pump and everything works.
We can definitely meet on the weekend and do the exchange if you're interested.
Pics coming up later today.
Thanks for the interest guys

euphoria

Hey guys,
I got bad news. I was pulling the skimmer out of the closet and broke a part of it off :( You can look in the pic below and see that the part where the neck ends chipped off in a few places. It may still work fine, except you may have to put something heavy on top of the collection cup so it stays down firmly on the neck end.

zerocool

Hey EUPHORIA, I also have some bad news..... I thought I was going to come up with the money by this weekend, but I'm not.. Sorry for the inconvenience.. some other lucky person will get this item. But thx anyways

euphoria

I don't plan to sell it this way, unless someone really wants it. I"ll probably use it w/ my main skimmer to pull more stuff out.