FS: breaking down my 100 gallon reef

msd2

Well I have decided to break down my tank. I just don't have enough time to give it the attention it deserves and would rather see it go to a good loving home. I will post the tank here first to let you guys get first dibs since I know you all take good care of you animals. I prefer to sell the entire setup as a unit for ease but if I can get the components sold I will break the tank apart and sell it piece a meal. Not sure how else to list it so I will seperate it by hardware and corals.
Hardware:
100 gallon acrlyic tank in good shape, some minor scraths but it comes with the scratch remover kit so you can get it back to sparkling. It has a black overflow in the back
40 gallon sump/fuge. It is a 40 gallon trueVue that I converted that fits a my ER skimmer and a pump for the carbon chamber. The other side is a fuge with cheato and some live rock in it. You also get a window fan that fits on top to help keep temp down.
One little fishies reaction chamber and a maxijet pump to power it. You also get the rest of the 1 gallon carbon I have.
1 quiet one 3000 pump w/return lines.
1- 5.2 euroreef skimmer
1- Iwaki 20rxt pump on a scwd system
2- seio 620's
1- navartis feeding pump and lots of tubing
1- tunze auto top-off system
1- fuge light from home depot
Lights:
2-250 mogul mh lights
1-175 mogul mh light
2 - 3 foot actinics
2 - 9watt night view lights
moonlights
all on timers
3- fans in the canopy
Critters
2- fire shrimp
1- cleaner shrimp
1- hippo tang about 4-5inches long
1- purple 3.5-4.5 inches long
1- 2 inch tomato
1- 1.5 inch ocel. clown
1- sixline wrasse 2 inches
1- 1.5 inch green chromi
14-26 inch green striped carpet
green mushrooms
red mushrooms
two different type of star polyps
green brain
favite
toastool about 6 inches across
9 different types of zoo's
2- cup corals, one more brown yellow, and the other green
large plate coral
Roughly 250-300lbs of verly alive rock
and 3-4 inches of argonite sand in the tand and the fuge.
You also get all my salifert test kits, refractometer buckets, etc.
I would like to get 1200 for everything sold as a package, the live rock alone is worth more than that but I feel better knowing the animals are going to a good home. I will try to sell it as a package to start, if I don't have any takers then I will break down the cost of everything seperately. And I have lots of pics so don't be bashful to ask.

msd2

I am located in San Francisco.
If I cannot sell it as a package I will consider breakin it apart and selling it piece a meal but I initially wont entertain bids for individual corals/equip.

msd2

Well I havent recieved any interest in the entire setup, so I am willing to break the tank apart. The prices are next to the items. I have to sell them in order, meaning coral first, probably lr (no way I can catch the fish with it in) and then the fish. etc etc. Ppl that have already expressed interested have first dibs on the products and as time goes by I will try to keep updated what is still available/sold.
100 gallon acrylic tank in good shape, some minor scratches but it comes with the scratch remover kit so you can get it back to sparkling. It has a black overflow in the back. It also comes with a stand and canopy. It is a hard baked on metallic funky green. Very unique, but if you don’t like it, you can paint it. $300.
40 gallon sump/fuge. It is a 40 gallon trueVue that I converted that fits a my ER skimmer and a pump for the carbon chamber. The other side is a fuge with cheato and some live rock in it. You also get a window fan that fits on top to help keep temp down. $75 – you get the fuge, cheato, a bit of lr, the light and the fan.
One little fishies reaction chamber and a maxijet pump to power it. You also get the rest of the 1 gallon carbon I have. $15 SOLD
1 quiet one 3000 pump w/return lines. $25
1- 5.3 euroreef skimmer $150
1- Iwaki 20rxt pump on a scwd system $110
2- seio 620's $17 each
1- navartis feeding pump and lots of extra tubing $ 45
1- fuge light from home depot – free w/the fuge
Lights:
2-250 mogul mh lights w/magnetic ballasts
1-175 mogul mh light w/magnetic ballast
2 - 3 foot actinics
2 - 9watt night view lights
8 moonlights
all on timers
3- fans in the canopy All of it for $155 SOLD
Critters
2- fire shrimp $25 each
1- cleaner shrimp $15
1- hippo tang about 4-5inches long $45
1- purple 3.5-4.5 inches long $30
1- 2 inch tomato $7
1- 1.5 inch ocel. Clown $5
1- sixline wrasse 2 inches $15
1- 1.5 inch green chromi – free to the person who buys the hippo (they are buds)
14-16 inch green striped carpet- $25
green mushrooms $20
red mushrooms $30
two different type of star polyps $20 each
green brain $15
favite $25
toastool about 6 inches across $20
9 different types of zoo's $15-25 per colony depending on the colony, z009 is a bit more because it is attached to a big chunk of lr $35
2- cup corals, one more brown yellow, and the other green
large plate coral $25 each
Roughly 250-300lbs of very alive rock
and 3-4 inches of argonite sand in the tank and the fuge. $3.50/lbs for the rock.
$50 for all the sand in the display SOLD
You also get all my salifert test kits, refractometer buckets, etc $65