FS: breaking down my 100 gallon reef

taxidemy1

I would be interested in all of your live stock, fish, coral's anenome,salifert test kit,refractometer, bucket's, quiet one pump and 2- seio 620's, How much for all togother shipped next day to 48015 in Michigan?.
Thank's
Lou

msd2

here is what is currently left and the prices. here is also a link to pics, which should be okay to put in since its not a commerical link:
http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/michae...k0ElDBISHvMH.4
100 gallon acrylic tank in good shape, some minor scratches but it comes with the scratch remover kit so you can get it back to sparkling. It has a black overflow in the back. It also comes with a stand and canopy. It is a hard baked on metallic funky green. Very unique, but if you don’t like it, you can paint it. $300. NOW $175
40 gallon sump/fuge. It is a 40 gallon trueVue that I converted that fits a my ER skimmer and a pump for the carbon chamber. The other side is a fuge with cheato and some live rock in it. You also get a window fan that fits on top to help keep temp down. $75 NOW $55– you get the fuge, cheato, a bit of lr, the light and the fan.
1 quiet one 3000 pump w/return lines. $25
1- 5.3 euroreef skimmer $150 NOW 130
1- Iwaki 20rxt pump on a scwd system $110 NOW 95
1- navartis feeding pump and lots of extra tubing $ 45 NOW 35
Critters
2- fire shrimp $20 each
1- cleaner shrimp $12
1- hippo tang about 4-5inches long $35
1- 2 inch tomato $5
1- 1.5 inch ocel. Clown $FREE
1- sixline wrasse 2 inches $7
1- 1.5 inch green chromi – free to the person who buys the hippo (they are buds)
14-16 inch green striped carpet- $25
green mushrooms $20
red mushrooms $30
two different type of star polyps $20 each
green brain $15
favite $25
toastool about 6 inches across $20
9 different types of zoo's $15-25 per colony depending on the colony
2- cup corals, one more brown yellow, and the other green
large plate coral $25 each
Roughly 250-300lbs of very alive rock
$3.50/lbs for the rock.
You also get all my salifert test kits, refractometer buckets, etc $60

msd2

Originally Posted by taxidemy1
I would be interested in all of your live stock, fish, coral's anenome,salifert test kit,refractometer, bucket's, quiet one pump and 2- seio 620's, How much for all togother shipped next day to 48015 in Michigan?.
Thank's
Lou
I can't seem to figure out how to get/send you a private msg. Please drop me an email and we can discuss further msd2 at hotmail dot com
thanks,
Michael

msd2

Originally Posted by Scarface
are the lights still for sale i am very interested
lights are sold

S

shark bait

Originally Posted by Lennon
What kind of rock LR is it? How long has it been in the tank?
thanks

Same as above... and I know shipping is $$$ but to so cal it can't be that bad, what is you offer for 100lbs shiped. also buying it blind is difficult as i have picked out each pice in my tank over a very long time and 5 diffrent LFS.
Let me know.

msd2

Thanks guys, someone local bought the entire setup so nada left to sale. Thanks for your interest!

msd2

Originally Posted by slipknot23
do i still get the quiet one 3000 pump w/return lines.
yes, I didnt dbl sale anything.

1968oldsma

Do you still have the green brain forsale? I would love to also buy some Live Rock off of you as well. My Zip Code is 01001, Agawam, mass. I also have Paypal to make it easier. Maybe 20 to 30 pounds of smaller live rock pieces see i wouldn't mind breaking the shipping up or in one large shot whatever is easier for you.

D

dholmblad

14-16 inch green striped carpet- $25
green mushrooms $20
red mushrooms $30
toastool about 6 inches across $20
large plate coral $25 each
I am intersted in all of that. Shipping to 22124 please.