FS: Complete 75 gal Reef Ready SW FL

reef46

Hey guys,I purchased this set-up used over the summer and brought it back to my apartment here @ school. Without notification the place that I am staying at changed their policy on aquariums. I have 1 month to move this awsome setup. I'm very sad to have to sell already, as I havn't even finished my cycle. So without further delay here is the list:75gal RR, with black painted background w/ stand and canopy. ($500)
DIY fuge
(20L) ($25)
ETSS Skimmer
(needs new pump) ($150)
quietone
return pump. ($20)
DIY retrofit t5
- (4)54watt lamps and individual reflectors. (Room for 2 more lamps) BRAND NEW $300
2(175)MH and VHO lighting unit
. bulbs need to be changed. W/icecap ballast (small crack on plastic water guard, does not affect the operation) $100
Some LR and Sand
.-not so shure on poundage as I am downsizing and will be using some of the LR/LS. $3lb LR/1.50 lb LS
75GPD RODI Unit
needs new sediment. $50
Asking $1000 for everything. or Part out
PICS to come later tonight.

reef46

PICS to come later tonight. I have decided that I will part out for a quicker sale. Make offers on specific items.

reef46

New Prices
75gal RR with black painted background $200
stand $100
and canopy. $100
DIY fuge (20L) ($20)
ETSS Skimmer (needs new pump) ($120)
quietone 3000 return pump. ($20)
DIY retrofit t5 - (4)54watt lamps and individual reflectors. (Room for 2 more lamps) BRAND NEW $300
Some LR and Sand.-not so shure on poundage as I am downsizing and will be using some of the LR/LS. $3lb LR/1.50 lb LS
75GPD RODI Unit needs new sediment. $50

46cobraguy

Originally Posted by reef46
New Prices
75gal RR with black painted background $200
stand $100
and canopy. $100
DIY fuge (20L) ($20)
ETSS Skimmer (needs new pump) ($120)
quietone 3000 return pump. ($20)
DIY retrofit t5 - (4)54watt lamps and individual reflectors. (Room for 2 more lamps) BRAND NEW $300
Some LR and Sand.-not so shure on poundage as I am downsizing and will be using some of the LR/LS. $3lb LR/1.50 lb LS
75GPD RODI Unit needs new sediment. $50

Ill take the quiet one 3000 pump if its in good condition...do you ahve any pics?

reef46

To answer your questions...
The Fuge that I am selling is just the 20L with the baffles and some substrate. I can throw in some cheato also if your interested. I currently have it plumbed using pvc so it is kinda a custom fit job. Your more than welcome to the pvc fittings if you would like them. In short all you would need is the piping or tubing to connect it all (and return-pump) and you'll be good to go.
For the ETSS...I will have to track down the owners manual and let you know later today.