FS: Complete Canopy For 55g (440w)

r@ise

Hello friends.
After much thought, I have decided to sell the lighting for my 55g. It is an all wood canopy, made by RJ (make aquaria furniture...) comes with an IceCap 660, 4 48" VHOS, THIN german endcaps and all wiring and 1 4" computer fan.
It totals up to be 440 watts. This would enable you to keep anythig you wanted as long as you were experiened enought to do so. It is for a standard AGA 55. The unit is only 6 months old. I currently dont have the time to attend to the needs of my 55g, and it has really gone downhill. Infact, I dont even have any corals in it.... So, I figured it would be wisest to sell the lighting, tear the tank down and re-do it when I move in a couple months. This money will go towrads my nasty-ugly credit card debt.
Im in Daytona Beach, FL. I will ship, but at your expense. OR I will meet you half way are if you are somewhere 'relatively' close.
New I paid over $400, and Im looking to get around $300. I just added 4 new bulbs....
If you or anyone you know would be interested, PLEASE lemme know.
Thanks!
Ray
RWoodin@cfl.rr.com
AIM: Squirtingpuss

phishman1

Raise,
You had posted on my for trade post about wanting to get some Xenia and things. You still interested?
email me at phishman1@aol.com or post your # and I can call you, I live in Daytona also.
Jim

andrew79

what is the dimension of the canopy. i have a 55 all glass but i also have a h.o.b skimmer. if this will fit i would be interested. do you have any idea what shipping to ct 06468 would be
thanks
andrew

r@ise

Andrew
You've got mail my friend. It will fit fine with an HOB, the entire back portion is OPEN.
Get back to me.
Ray

andrew79

sent you mail. can you post a pic, give me the dimensions, and tell me what shipping would be
thanks
andrew

soupysteve

I'm looking for a good light system for my standard sized 55 gallon tank. I plan on making the tank a reef tank. I assume these would suffice. I would be interested if I could see a picture and if you had some sort of rough estimate on the shipping costs to SW missouri.

r@ise

Soupy:
Hi, yes these lights are beyond sufficient for a REEF setup. If you would give me your email address I could email you pics.... The setup is really nice, but right now I could use the $ to hack down my CC debt. If this is your first attempt at reef than you would be very pleased with these lights. With the newly added bulbs its really blazing. As far as shipping goes, I would guess in the $20- $30 range. Its not too heavy, probably 40+/- lbs and is a very standard shape so it would be easy to get a box for it. Shoot me an email and Ill get you the pics. Thanks
Ray
RWoodin@cfl.rr.com