FS Fiji Live Rock ($3/Ib obo) + Coral

bigbluetang

I have ruffly 60Ibs of very colorful fiji live rock. asking $3/Ib but any offers are welcome, including trades for misc stuff. I also have some coral for sale or trade as well:
6" yellow fiji leather - $20
8" green star polyp- $20
4" & 3" green star polyp - $10
Lots of Orange and green zoos - $10 for 3" frag
Free xenia with anything!!!
email at millertime72@aol.com

spookey

Originally Posted by BIGblueTANG
i have small 2 pound pieces up to 10 pound pieces
shipping depends on how much you want

what about 60lbs ...what will be the shipping to 44123

bigbluetang

would be $88 overnight for all of it, and $41 2nd day.
Im looking for a new skimmer if anyone has one for trade, needs to be able to handle at least 75g.

bigbluetang

not getting rid of the tank, just had way too much rock in my tank and the fish had no room to swim so im thinging it out.

bigbluetang

not getting rid of the tank, just had way too much rock in my tank and the fish had no room to swim so im thinging it out.
-If someone buys all of the rock and pays for overnight i can hook them up with some coral for free too-

spookey

Originally Posted by BIGblueTANG
would be $88 overnight for all of it, and $41 2nd day.
Im looking for a new skimmer if anyone has one for trade, needs to be able to handle at least 75g.

ok $88 is total for the rock?..and what kind of coral ? my lighting r (ts'5)total watts is 108 and i have a new skimmer foe a tank up 100/150

bigbluetang

spooky, its for all of the coral i had listed on here, fiji leather, star polyps, orange zoos, xenia. I have alot of eache to get rid of because im upgrading to SPS. you said you had a skimmer did you mean for trade and if so what kind. I am in Iowa.
-Andrew-

bigbluetang

~Price Drop - $2.50/Ib for the rock~
i will throw in a free new bottle of purple up to whoever takes the rock, if you dont know what purple up is, it is added to the water and promotes pink and purple coraline growth on rock.