FS...leaking 150 gallon aquarium

gunrunner

I Have A 150 Gallon Top-fin (all Glass) Aquarium That Has Developed A Leak. Its Leaking From The Silicone Seal. No Chips Or Scratches At All In The Glass. No Reasonable Offer Refused. Must Pick Up In Barnesville, Ga (aprox 55 Miles Due South Of Atlanta,Ga)..............(770)584-5833
measurements are 48x24x31

shawnlx86

Originally Posted by GUNRUNNER
I Have A 150 Gallon Top-fin (all Glass) Aquarium That Has Developed A Leak. Its Leaking From The Silicone Seal. No Chips Or Scratches At All In The Glass. No Reasonable Offer Refused. Must Pick Up In Barnesville, Ga (aprox 55 Miles Due South Of Atlanta,Ga)..............(770)584-5833
measurements are 48x24x31

If you don't have any luck on this forum, try a store that sells lizards and reptiles, I have the same issue and theres a place near me that is willing to sell it for me as a lot of customers are looking for upgrades as the iguana's get bigger.
p.s. they'll give you more than $10

scsinet

I'd love to buy it, but I won't be able to come get it for a bit. What is your timeline?
You can email me at domains at adtech dot net if you wanna try to sort something out.

gunrunner

The tanks is aprox 4 years old and was bought new at petsmart for $449.00. I will throw in the lids to whomever ends up with it. I attached a pic after cleaning it up over the weekend. The glass is flawless but the seam has a steady drip form somewhere around the bottom piece of glass. Its hard to tell where because of the trim. It maybe an easy repair to someone competent to do so. I need it out pretty soon. My new custom acrylic will be here before the weeks out! I can be reached at: jwilson@peachstatetrucks.com or (770)584-5833