FS: Live Rock, Live Sand, clean up critters

whyamisofl

I have 140# of LR that I am selling for $4/lb and WILL ship! (has nice mushrooms and xenia growing on it)
I have 40# of Base Rock that I am selling for $2.50/lb and WILL ship! (has nice color where the light has hit)
I have 120# of Live Sand, white and black, for $1/lb and WILL ship!!
I also have 40ish blue leg crabs, 50ish nassarius snails, 10ish cerith snails, 1 fighting conch, 20ish turbo snails, 3 emerald crabs, Chocolate Starfish, 3 big white and black (not sure the species) snails (3/4"), 2 pincushion urchins (green/white) and I think that is all.......
here is a picture of the tank as of tonight

lindilou

you have more mail
and do you think you could fit about a 5 lb rock in the box with the 10 lbs of sand or no? I just want one rock whatever will fit in with the sand.

whyamisofl

Lindi,
I doubt I will be able to fit 5# of rock in with the sand, sorry, the rocks are all good sized.
Firefish9,
I could do $150 shipped overnight.

lindilou

That's cool. Just thought I would check and see. I need one more rock for my tank. I have 4 right now, all about 3-4lbs each. Anybody have a small rock they wanna sell me?

tender

40ish blue leg crabs, 50ish nassarius snails, 10ish cerith snails, 1 fighting conch, 20ish turbo snails, 3 emerald crabs.. if still avaible how much shipped to 32608??

whyamisofl

Originally Posted by tender
40ish blue leg crabs, 50ish nassarius snails, 10ish cerith snails, 1 fighting conch, 20ish turbo snails, 3 emerald crabs.. if still avaible how much shipped to 32608??

Looking to get $150 for everything + shipping

40 galons

what do you have left , if anything the the clean-up department?

J

jrthomas40

i would like to see a pic of the mushrooms that you have??

stdreb27

Is it Sand? And how much to ship all the sand to 77340?
And the base rock? Don't really want any with corals on it.