FS: Live Rock, Live Sand, clean up critters

whyamisofl

Originally Posted by stdreb27
Is it Sand? And how much to ship all the sand to 77340?
And the base rock? Don't really want any with corals on it.
110# sand is going to run 110 + shipping (which will be 46.75)
base rock I will let go for $2/lb + shipping

whyamisofl

Originally Posted by Catawaba
More Live rock photos?
I'd be interested in about 100 pounds
$3.00/lb+shipping to 87106 (Albuquerque)
Prefer air freight shipping.
konnie.frey@comcast.net

that is going to get real expensive.....like the $500 region......do you want me to get an adequete quote on shipping?

whyamisofl

Originally Posted by joebob7
i would be interested in 20lbs of LR and maybe 10lbs of base rock
shipped to 87144

$150 shipped

catawaba

Joebob--since we live so close together, maybe we could ship it together and I can get from airport and then meet you to get your items to you.....
Whyamisofl--what's the rocks origin and how long have you had it? Could you post more photos? Yes, I'm aware it will get expensive, but air freight to the airport makes it a bit more reasonable and will limit the time the rock is out of water.
Maybe I could go with 70 pounds, + joebob's 20# LR and 10# sand to equal 100 shipment. (Most air freight is charged for a minimum of 100 pounds)
What do ya'll think?
Joebob--I'm looking for medium/large/show pieces--what about you? We could go through the box together and you could have 'first pick'.....

oceanists

Originally Posted by Catawaba
Joebob--since we live so close together, maybe we could ship it together and I can get from airport and then meet you to get your items to you.....
Whyamisofl--what's the rocks origin and how long have you had it? Could you post more photos? Yes, I'm aware it will get expensive, but air freight to the airport makes it a bit more reasonable and will limit the time the rock is out of water.
Maybe I could go with 70 pounds, + joebob's 20# LR and 10# sand to equal 100 shipment. (Most air freight is charged for a minimum of 100 pounds)
What do ya'll think?
Joebob--I'm looking for medium/large/show pieces--what about you? We could go through the box together and you could have 'first pick'.....

:hilarious :hilarious :hilarious

catawaba

Rock is usually sold per pound and shipping is added on top....
Still beats Pete's who wants $12.99 per pound!!?!!

The $150 they are quoting IS shipped. I.E. $5 per pound is your FINAL cost.

a2hotz

Where are you located? I could take alot off you but I dont feel comfortable shipping and I would save alot!

whyamisofl

Originally Posted by joebob7
$150!?!
wow i was thinking that the shipping would be included in the $$$ per lb.
You thought that $3.50/lb included overnight shipping? There is no way I would get any money out of this tank that I have already stuck into it.

N

nemofan

Definitely interested in some sand and live rock. I'm in the Milwaukee area. Could come and pick up. Not sure how much I need. I have a couple of questions - email me at fogliaan@earthlink.net. Thanks!!