FS many things

reeftank27

125 RR with mega flow with stand and canopy 350 really nice tank
75 gallon tank..choice of it being drilled or not..i have 2 tanks..comes with stand and homemade canopy. 175$
other 75 gallon tank 50$ glass only
23 flat back hex with stand 50$
24" 65 watt power compact with no bulb 35.00 shipped
Scwd 25 Shipped
Live rock 3$ LB nice sized peices with nice color
Mag 7 pump 40$ shipped
20 gallon long sump with baffles 20$
2X250 metal hallide retro fit...175$
if i think of anything else then ill post it...thanks

bobtail107

Can you tell me how much live rock you have? any deal on a lot of it?
Do you have any powerheads? How about any siphoning stuff?
Thanks
Jeremy

drew2005

Originally Posted by reeftank27
125 RR with mega flow with stand and canopy 350 really nice tank
75 gallon tank..choice of it being drilled or not..i have 2 tanks..comes with stand and homemade canopy. 175$
other 75 gallon tank 50$ glass only
23 flat back hex with stand 50$
24" 65 watt power compact with no bulb 35.00 shipped
Scwd 25 Shipped
Live rock 3$ LB nice sized peices with nice color
Mag 7 pump 40$ shipped
20 gallon long sump with baffles 20$
2X250 metal hallide retro fit...175$
if i think of anything else then ill post it...thanks
Any pics of the 125? 350 sounds like a good deal.

coachklm

what is included with the retro fit 2x 250w MH? ballast reflectors bulb ? a picture is requested for the sale of this item..

reeftank27

the rock is 3 a pound and is a very good deal...the 125 is a great deal...im just passing on the deal because that is what i paid...i have some powerheads maxijets 1200's ill post pics of the 125 in a min..ill have to get pics of the 75 both tanks are in great shape... but the canopy of the 125 is nicer...the mag 7 just looks like a mag 7 I have 2 of them for sale. the pc is a smart light that i put in a black allglass hood. The metal hallides come with reflectors and bulbs...but bulbs are getting old so they will need to be replaced. all you need is a canopy to put them in..thanks

J

jrthomas40

yeah i would like to talk about those mag drives...how old are they? how were they used??

reeftank27

the one mag was used in sump as a return and the other was used as a pump for circulation. I am not getting out of the hobbie just getting rid of some stuff laying around. i have around 100 pounds or rock give or take a little. i dont know how old the mags are but work perfect. as far as shipping the sump that is not an option just because i have shipped things like that before and have had bad luck the mH are nothing special just ballast in a metal amo box with wholes for air

bobtail107

Open to any trades at all? I have a aquapod 12 gallon tat has been up and running for about a month now but not sure I want to go the nano route..
Jeremy