FS mating pair of gold stripe maroon clowns

reefmate75

female is about 5" and male is about 4.5" im wanting $160 for the pair they breed 2-3 times a month and female lays 800-1500 eggs each time
if you are intrested in the pair PM me your Email and i will email you a video of my clowns and there eggs
i do not want to ship these guys, they are my oldest maroon mateing pair and they deserve not to be placed in bags and shipped the female is said to be 5 years old and the male i have no idea how old he is when i bought him from my LFS he was a battered fish and someone brought him in becuase there other was going to kill him but he looks great now and i have had him for 3 years they have been breeding for about 2.5 years and never fight with each other, just the less dominate maroons in the tank which i want to start breeding so i have to get this pair out of the tank befor they will
maroon clowns live a very long time, ive read in some books that a breeder in cali has a pair that has been mating for 14 years so there is still a TON of life left in these guys if treated right
the pair im selling is the pair in my avitar