FS: Medium CPR Aquafuge

pogodzib

CPR Medium Aquafuge w/ Rio powerhead and 12" Current USA Satellite 18w PC Light (w/ moonlight).
The Aquafuge holds 3.6 gal of water and is 19"L x 4.5"W x 12"H. It has two areas where the acrylic has been cracked and repaired and additional support has been added to the top of the fuge to support the light fixture. I have used the unit for over a year since the cracks have been repaired and it has never leaked. One of the cracks is above the waterline in the back corner and the other is around where the inlet tube connects to the unit.

The satellite light fixture is in excellent condition and had a brand new ballast (direct from Current USA) installed approx. 6 mo. ago. I think the light fixture has a 6.5k light bulb in it, but I think I also have a used 10k bulb laying around that I can provide.

$90 Shipped for everything (Fuge, light, and pump). Cost for the fuge & light, without shipping, if bought new is over double my asking price.

pogodzib

I haven't heard back from SWFISHFAN yet. Do you still want the Aquafuge? I will hold it until noon, then it goes back on the chopping block.
If anyone else is interested, the price has been reduced to $80 shipped.