FS- Misc Equip/Lighting/Livestock/LR in NC

R

rcooke00

Due to a 60 hr work week and a new found passion for golf, I am not able to properly care for my predator tank and am selling most everything and going to a simple freshwater setup. Below is a list of things I have for sale. I already have a couple threads for stuff, but this thread will include those items and is a complete list.
*Tunze nano reef pak- $100
*Tidepool silent overflow skimmer (overflow box) only used 2 months - $50
*48" Current USA dual satellite PC lighting system (needs legs-$8) -$100
*20L glass tank I used as sump - $10
* 2 small power heads - Both $15
about 50 lbs of live rock -$3 lb or $125 (2.50 lb) if you take all
Livestock:
*all are eating like pigs and very healthy
4" Humu Humu Trigger -$20
3" Niger Trigger - $20
2" Fuzzy Drawf Lion - $20
5" Five Stripe (aka Pinkface) Wrasse - $20
Or if someone wants it all - $400 will throw in a 1/2 bucket of IO salt for FREE.
*Must sell livestock and live rock before the Tunze and powerheads can be sold. And need to sell fish before LR also.
Also have a Kodak Easyshare C340 5mp digital camera with recharge dock for $100
Can ship the Tunze, Lights, Overflow, Powerheads and Camera at your expense.
All other items and Livestock must be picked up or can meet you in the Gastonia NC area if you are local.

jackg

I live in rock hill and am interested in some of your rock and the wrasse if you think it would do good in a reef tank
email me back at jandt@comporium.net or call me at 704-807-1497
thanks,
Jack

R

rcooke00

Originally Posted by jackg
I live in rock hill and am interested in some of your rock and the wrasse if you think it would do good in a reef tank
email me back at jandt@comporium.net or call me at 704-807-1497
thanks,
Jack
The wrasse will probably not bother any corals, however it may attack any snails or shrimp you have. It is classified as a predator and eats feeders, but some sites say it is reef safe w/ caution. If you are still interested in it, I will try to take some pics

jackg

can you get me some pictures and like i said i would take probalbly about 10lbs or so of rock off of you..
thanks,
Jack

R

rcooke00

Originally Posted by jackg
can you get me some pictures and like i said i would take probalbly about 10lbs or so of rock off of you..
thanks,
Jack
He's too quick for me to get a clear pic, so here is a link to check one out-mine doesnt have quite so much green as the one in the pic. Sorry, this site didn't have one to post from

http://www.***********.com/product/p...fm?pCatId=1151

R

rcooke00

Also have a Kodak Easyshare C340 5mp digital camera with recharge dock for $100 - SOLD

R

rcooke00

Sorry, just sold my camera as you see by the post right before yours. Here is a link to the setup tho link
Ohh, also I found some replacement legs-so it has all 4 now, so you wont have to buy any.
Originally Posted by riccobully
Can you send some pics of the light to riccobully@gmail.com
Thanks

grumpygils

Originally Posted by rcooke00
Due to a 60 hr work week and a new found passion for golf, I am not able to properly care for my predator tank and am selling most everything and going to a simple freshwater setup. Below is a list of things I have for sale. I already have a couple threads for stuff, but this thread will include those items and is a complete list.
*Tunze nano reef pak- $100
*Tidepool silent overflow skimmer (overflow box) only used 2 months - $50
*48" Current USA dual satellite PC lighting system (needs legs-$8) -$100
*20L glass tank I used as sump - $10
* 2 small power heads - Both $15
about 50 lbs of live rock -$3 lb or $125 (2.50 lb) if you take all
Livestock:
*all are eating like pigs and very healthy
4" Humu Humu Trigger -$20
3" Niger Trigger - $20
2" Fuzzy Drawf Lion - $20
5" Five Stripe (aka Pinkface) Wrasse - $20
Or if someone wants it all - $400 will throw in a 1/2 bucket of IO salt for FREE.
*Must sell livestock and live rock before the Tunze and powerheads can be sold. And need to sell fish before LR also.
Also have a Kodak Easyshare C340 5mp digital camera with recharge dock for $100
Can ship the Tunze, Lights, Overflow, Powerheads and Camera at your expense.
All other items and Livestock must be picked up or can meet you in the Gastonia NC area if you are local.
ARe you ever in the Raleigh area? Need lights
Mc

R

rcooke00

Originally Posted by grumpygils
ARe you ever in the Raleigh area? Need lights
Mc

No sorry, I checked with the post office and it will cost about $25 to have it shipped priority mail 2 days to you. So at $125-still not a bad deal let me know

R

rcooke00

It's just a 20 gal long tank. It's not drilled, no dividers. I used an overflow box with it that is also available.
Originally Posted by bamack2
DO YOU HAVE PIC OF THE SUMP ALSO IF YOU STILL HAVE IT TELL ME A LIL ABOUT IT I AM INTERESTED AND CAN PIC UP EMAIL ME BAMACK2@AOL.COM