FS or FT: 48" T5 4x54w new never used

reefriot

Hi everyone, havn't posted here in a long time. but i've got a brand new 48"x9" T5 aluminum fixture with 4x54w 41k bulbs included. its called the RAPTOR series and comes with a 5yr warrenty. what i'm looking for is 150.00 +ship or a nice metal halide pendant setup for my nano tank. like a HQI or bell pendant. also would consider 20" PC fixture with a bit of cash. let me know if anyones interested by emailing me at homebrew13@bendbroadband.com
heres a link to pics and specs of my fixture.
http://www.thelightedge.com/

reefriot

the bulbsare GE Ecolux and while there not suitable for long term on a reef they do look very nice over a FOWLR tank. heres a couple of pics

reefriot

while you could use them and your corals would be fine they would by a bit more yellow/red in the spectrum and would probablly grow a bit more of your algea. thats all. most people use atleast 65k to 10k with actinic

reefriot

ok these need to find a good home. and i'd like to be able to surprise my boy with a new light for his nano before X-mas. so i'll let these go for 125.00 ea shipped or 225.00 shipped for the 2 units