FS or Trade: CPR Bak-Pak Dual Pak

duke13

Description:
CPR has taken the proven technology behind the Bak-Pak 2 and the Bak-Pak 2R, and created the new Bak-Pak Dual Pak. The Dual Pak provides a complete hang-on filtration unit for tanks up to 100 gallons that incorporates two proven skimmers with a biological filtration chamber in the middle. Using proven Rio Rejuvenation Venturi technology, the protein skimmers are flooded with bubbles for constant removal of excess organic. The biological chamber utilizes CPR`s Bio-Bale biological filter media to provide maximum surface area for beneficial bacteria to colonize. Simply hang the Bak-Pak Dual Pak on the back of an aquarium, plug in the rejuvenation venturi powerheads, and enjoy worry-free operation.
Bal-Pak Dual Pak Body Dimension: 11.5" W x 3.75" D x 18" H

I'm selling a CPR Bak-Pak Dual Pak that has only been used for 3 months. Brand new they sell for about $200 online (more if you buy from a LFS). The skimmer is in great working/cosmetic condition (only dirty on the inside, I tried to clean it up a little).
I'm asking for $130 + S/H or a possible straight trade for an Aqua C Remora (yeah right, I'm probably getting my hopes up there....I am open to other skimmer brands however so suggestions/deals are welcome)
Includes 2 RIO powerheads, air tubing, and 2 collection canisters. Not Included
is the Bio-Bale biological filter media.
I'll post actual pictures later.
Illegal Link
(link to pic of item - mods you can edit this if don't want the link shown)
First come first serve. I've posted this ad in another website. You may contact me at Tokyudo@gmail.com

T

tuningvis

140 for maybe the single or RR but not the dual
thats for sure

duke13

Originally posted by tuningvis
140 for maybe the single or RR but not the dual
thats for sure

That's what I'm saying.....

reefmom

I'm sorry, you are correct. I saw a new Double bacpak that sold on ---- for $130. I saw the chincy "knock-off" double bacpak for sale on another website for $99. I'd list the website but the mods of this board may object.(do not post links like this)

reefmom

I forgot to mention, my prizm is the standard one not the deluxe model. It isn't very loud to me, but if you were planning to keep in your bedroom, i think it would seem sorta loud.