FS or trade: Damsel and nassarius snails

philcarp

have a small domino damsel and I recently found out that I'm pretty much screwed if I want to add another fish to my tank (yeah, I'm a noob). I'm also overrun with nassarius snails (the small black/brown ones... obsoleta? I think?). I have at least 25 I need to get rid of as well, maybe more. All sizes available.
I'm in Paden City, WV. I'd be willing to ship the snails, I guess; but I'm not sure about the damsel as I've never mailed fish before.
Make me an offer. I'd really like to have a small peaceful fish, like a goby; but I know (now) that most people don't want dominos... so I'll consider all offers.
Phil
P.S. If anyone has any extra hermit crabs, lemme know (I only have two). I could trade you two snails for one blue leg, or 5 snails for one scarlet... or something like that.
Thanks!

philcarp

Originally Posted by Simms
I'll buy snails from you. How much?
Oh, let's say $1.00 each? Plus shipping costs, of course. That seems to be about how much they're going for everywhere else.
Thanks,
Phil

philcarp

Originally Posted by fishtanknewbie
willing to trade a Dersa Clam for fourty snails if you have them! Here is a pic if inrested e-mail me at fishtank765@sbcglobal.net and we can work something out! :thinking:

You've got PM. :happyfish